Joey Olivia Harding (neé Copeland) is the first female lead character in My New Family Series
She's tough and can stand up against the guys, but she also has her weaknesses and down time, when she's vulnerable and all she can do is cry. She is also really supportive, even if it makes her unhappy, but someone she loves happy.
Olivia was born to Kathy Copeland and her deceased husband Christopher Copeland in 1998 and she is their only daughter and the second youngest. Her father died when she was just 5 years old, but she still remembers him clearly. After her father died, her aunt Bridgit moved in with them to help her older sister with the kids. 2014 her mother married her now husband Morgan Harding and he and his 4 sons moved in with them.
She has brown eyes, who allowed her to fool people and make them believe that she's the cute little princess she's not and brown curly hair
Strengths and Weaknesses
- She's not afraid to stand up against the boys
- She is supportive, even if the result doesn't make her happy, but when the people she loves are happy, she's happy for them and doesn't ruin it for them
- Her father is one of Olivia's biggest weaknesses, maybe even her biggest
- She is scared of alcohol and refuses to touch it
- Ryder. He makes her go crazy, but also makes her really happy
- Promise. She would do everything to protect her daughter
Promise Copeland (daughter)
She is always there to protect her daughter and does everything that no one can get to her
Cale Harding (son)
Charlee Harding (daughter)
Kathy Harding (mother)
Will Copeland (brother)
Toby Copeland (brother)
Dustin Copeland (brother)
Cody Copeland (brother)
Thomas Copeland (brother)
Morgan Harding (step-father)
Andy Harding (step-brother)
Luke Harding (step-brother)
Benny Harding (step-brother)
Bridgit Lawrence (maternal aunt)
Izzy Lawrence (cousin)
Tiffany Ridgewood (paternal half-sister)
Fabian Fitzgerald (close friend/ex-boyfriend)
Olivia and Maia met at their lockers in Freshman year. Olivia's hand got by her locker and she slammed the door close, not knowing her hand was there. When Olivia screamed, Maia instantly opened the locker again and brought her to the school nurse, which had sent her to the hospital.
Reese Ortega (best friend)
Olivia and Reese met at camp and had a long distant friendship. After Reese moved to the US, they got close again and Reese helped with Olivia's revenge plan on Ryder.
- Break-Up Reason: "Tiffany blackmailed Ryder into breaking up with her"
- Break-Up Reason: "Olivia found out that Ryder was the one that put the alcohol into the drinks"
- Break-Up Reason: "He cheated on her"
- Break-Up Reason: "Fabian cheated on her with Tiffany"
- Break-Up Reason: "Olivia wasn't ready for a new relationship because she wasn't over Ryder"
- She's the only girl of the Copeland family
- She's the only girl in the Harding-Copeland family
- Her health class calls her "Cow" and Ryder started that name
- She's a vegetarian
- She never liked meat, even as a toddler she just spit it out
- She's not afraid of her brothers eating her food
- She's used to be a girly tomboy, now she is more girly
- She's a singer and a songwriter
- She plays the piano
- She was previously portrayed by Madison McLaughlin
- Olivia got pregnant in January 2016
- She gave birth to her daughter in Chapter 20 of Smoke and Fire, which took place in September 2016
- She's part of the Go Down Gang, who are trying to find out why the A-Gang is trying to ruin the Copeland/Harding's life
- Her instagram is @liveycope
- She has a matching tattoo with her husband Ryder