Promise Ashcroft (neé Copeland) is a character in My New Family Series.
Promise has parts of her mom and her dad. She is sometimes rude, even if she doesn't mean to. She also can be sassy, but also totally nice and friendly and polite. She can also be something like a troublemaker, but would never hurt anyone. She is a good student and pretty smart for her age, which had already shown when she was a kid. She is totally confident and not afraid to embarrass herself in front of others. She is also protective of her family and defends her parents on a daily basis.
She has her mother's brown hair and eyes. She has a bit darker skin than her mom, which she has probably inheritated from her maternal grandpa. She is 5'3" tall. Her hair is brown with some blond highlights. She has a pretty casual style which she sometimes pulls into the edgy direction.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Jesse Ashcroft (husband; 3 children)
Jake and Promise met the day she first arrived in England. He offered to help her with her suitcases. Short time later she found out that Jake is the boyfriend of the host sister, later ex-boyfriend. When Jake asked her out, she wasn't sure if she should go or not, but when Poppy said it's okay, she said yes.
- Break-Up Reason: "Alden disappeared without a warning and Promise moved on"
- Break-Up Reason: "Promise found out that Lars is her half-brother"
Jake Abrahams (ex-boyfriend; 1 child)
- Break-Up Reason: "Promise didn't want to continue the long distance relationship and didn't want him to find out that she was pregnant with his child"
- Break-Up Reason: "Her parents found out about their relationship and made her break up with him because of the huge age difference"
- Break-Up Reason: "She chose Jesse over him"
- Break-Up Reason: "Her feelings weren't strong enough to continue the relationship"
Jesse Ashcroft (husband, 3 children)
- Her two favorite Barbie dolls are Lottie and Clover
- She lost her viginity to Jake in Paris, France on their one month anniversary
- Not many people knew about her pregnancy
- She gave her daughter Danielle up for adoption
- She pretended to be called Mia and she was an adult while dating David, so he won't figure out that she is actually Danielle's birth mother
- Her favorite show as a kid was Miraculous